Sign in if you already have an account.

National Spotlight

Financial Resources —Did you know that there are many financial resources that can help people living with breast cancer? Find out more

Ride for the Cure®

Register | Fundraise/Donate | Go for a Trail Ride | Take Pictures | Be Recognized for "Bests" | Save Lives!

Over the past seven years, Ride for the Cure® Virginia participants have raised over $650,000 for breast cancer research and community health services for those in need in Central Virginia. Earlier this year, when we announced we would not hold a Ride in the fall, we heard from many of you who said you would miss the event. More importantly, you shared your concerns about not having this opportunity to continue raising the much-needed funds to fight breast cancer in Central Virginia.

You spoke. We listened! To continue the incredible momentum you started, we've decided to hold a VIRTUAL Ride for the Cure Virginia this year.

How it works:


Register for Ride for the Cure Virginia 2016. If you were a team captain last year, recreate your team and invite people to join the team. On a team last year? You can join that team this year. There is no cost to register and no minimum amount you must raise. Invite others to join the event with you!


Up to 75% of the funds raised are used to support local community based education, screening, and treatment programs. The remaining 25% supports the Susan G. Komen® Grants Program which funds groundbreaking research. All donations are tax-deductible. Every dollar raised helps us get one step closer to a world without breast cancer.

Donations can be made online or mailed to our office and can be made in support of an individual, a team, or the Ride in general.

Use the links below to make an online donation.

Click the Individual button if you would like to make a donation to support an individual. This option should be used even if the person is on a team.

Click the Team button if you would like to make a general donation to support a team.

    Click the Ride button if you would like to make a donation to support the Ride for the Cure® Virginia.

    Mailing a Donation?

    If mailing your donation, please mail it to:

    Komen Central Virginia
    1403 Johnston Willis Drive
    Richmond, VA  23235

     Go for a Trail Ride

    Plan a trail ride or event with your family and friends. Get creative with your decorations and outfits. Basically, just get your pink on and have some fun!

     Take Pictures

    Make sure to take pictures and send them to us at We'll post them on social media and to determine who wins "bests."

     Be Recognized for "Bests"

    At the end of October, we will review all pictures submitted and recognize the following "bests:

    • Fundraising Bests
      • Platinum Rider (Top Fundraiser)
      • Gold Rider (2nd Place Fundraiser)
      • Silver Rider (3rd Place Fundraiser)
      • Bronze Rider (4th Place Fundraiser)
      • Top Fundraising Survivor
      • Top Fundraising Male
      • Top Fundraising Youth (15 and under)
      • Top Fundraising Team
    • Other Bests
      • Most Pink Female
      • Most Pink Male
      • Most Pink Horse
      • Best Team Name
      • Most Pink Trail Ride

     Save Lives!

    Komen's Promise is to save lives and end breast cancer together! Thank you for joining us in our mission.